Keep Your Beat



 Strumming and Lonely!! 


Isn't it so fulfilling to be able to play a musical instrument. The possibilities of what you can learn or create are practically endless and show no signs of dwindling. Everybody should have a passion. And if you don't, you probably haven't found it yet. My passion has been guitar for quite a while, and even though I'm not the best at it, I continue to aim higher and higher as my practice continues. And if you have not found a passion yet, well you might want to start soaring into the depths of the world of music.

Playing an Instrument has literally made my life Better


Life is the song, Love is the music!


In my early teenage I thought learning the guitar would be a fun experience. At that time I was unaware of how committed I would be, my impulsive younger self was simply intrigued by stringed instruments. 5 years later, I own a guitar and continue to improve at my music skills. It's a perfect way to relax and dream out loud and cheers me up when I feel low.

Music is a glue that helps connect us all. Imagine a wonderful combination of notes and sounds, calming people down. It helps take away everyone's troubles, and allows you to float away with the melodies. Many people enjoy coming home and playing on their instruments, unwinding after a long and stressful day. Also there are multiple studies which prove time and again that music programs are very beneficial for students.

Playing a musical instrument is a great hobby to have. In the beginning it might seem really challenging, but once it's mastered it begets a sense of accomplishment and pride. Learning to play an instrument is not a days or a weeks job. Practice has to be continuous and consistent till no stone is left unturned, no note is left unstruck. When i first started playing guitar, within days, my fingers turned sore with finger tip splits, I broke a nail or two and no matter how much I practiced I just wasnt getting anywhere. I faced problems with the chords, my fingers were tiny, soft and just wont reach end to end and I slowly faded away from guitar. But you never know whats on the next page until you are there.

Fast forward to March 2020, we are quarantined to our houses. I badly need a hobby, and guess what hit me: I have an instrument ( currently covered in dust ). So I hop up and waltz my way into my bedroom, and looking at my old friend I think to myself " Lets try this again!".


All you need is the perfect blend...


I couldn't hire a tutor because -social distancing, so instead installed this very useful application- it's called Guitar Tricks. This app provides easy video guitar lessons, unlimited access to thousands of songs, step by step courses for beginners and advanced players. The app allows to me proceed at my own pace and provides an excellent practice tool. It has helped me to sharpen my focus and optimize my practice time. The ability to loop a track and play along with the instructor over and over again is the real bonus.



  
I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. You just need to identify what makes you different and develop it. It's never too late to find love in music. Realize that you are a magician, your voice is the golden spell and your hands are your magic wands. Get ready to unleash some magic. 

Comment below what instruments you love playing?

Comments