Quarantined


Qua-run-timeee!


Ever wondered what it is like to live the content of future textbooks?
Or what it is like to wake up dreading that you might be quarantined to your house for the rest of your life?
What is it like to Live and Love in the time of COVID-19?

You are in the right place. I'll walk you right through it....

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is who I am.
I would like to go by the name Cheesecake. Cheesecake is a millennial who lived through two centuries, two millenniums, three decades ( though still in her early twenties), a suicide attempt and currently living through the pandemic of 2020.

Interesting?

Well anyway! Welcome to my new blog!

It may please you to know that you and I are alike.
We have no idea what Justin Bieber has intoned in Despacito but we sing along anyway. We wear the same pair of jeans three days in a row. We keep crying over busy schedules but cannot survive a month of quarantine without cribbing.

"There are many cumbersome ways to kill a man...

Simpler, direct and much more neat is to see that he is living somewhere in the middle of twentieth century, and leave him there."
-by Edwin Brock

We felt that,did we not?
CHEESECAKE COMES TO THE RESCUE!

This is where I am going to share all my escapes and escapades. All my new adventures, foundest memories, and scariest nightmares of my flourescent adolescence are waiting to be heard. Also tag along for fun diy's, fashion tips, restaurant reviews, to-do lists and other awesome stuff. If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 


Cheesecake eating cheesecake ↑

Want to hear more from her?
Follow beloved cheesecake at ↓

Comments